sexta-feira, 25 de março de 2011

Text Messaging/Chat/Acronyms


Hello guys ! I know everyone now a days, uses cellphone to send text messages, uses the internet to talk with someone else, by MSN messenger, by Yahoo, by Orkut, by Facebook, by MySpace, by "wherever", well, of course, me too.
And who don't feel furious when want to write a sentence on Twitter, but can not write all, coz it fits just 140 characters ? Maybe this tip can be a solution. 


I use to talk with peoples from all over the world, from Canada, from Australia, from USA, from England... etc, and they use to send me some Acronyms, that I ask for my self WTF = What the fuck ? Sometimes I ask them, sometimes I search in the internet, and trying, I use to get want it means.
So, one of those days, I was talking with my friend Dan, by Skype, and then he started to send me some english worlds and expressions by Acronyms, such as : OFC, WTH ( If you wanna know the translate of those, so watch the video in the end of the post).
And I thought, well Dan, I'll put some of these worlds and expressions on my blog, and here you are.


BRB = Be right back

TTYL = Talk to you later

PPL = People

GET = I gotta go

Pain in the neck = Nossa que saco ( Expression Translation)

GD = good

OMG = Oh my God

ur = your

TY = Thank you

Kewl = cool

SRI = sorry

IDK = I dont know

F2F = Face to Face

BF = Boyfriend

GF = Girlfriend

Dnt = dont

NM = nothing much or never mind

NP = nope = no

BRB = be right back

lmao = laugh my ass off

Y = why

NVR = neve

rlly = really

lil = little

Np = No problem

gr = grade

H/W = homework

RU ok? = Are oyu ok?

Sorry 4B4 = Sorry for before

CU = See you

CU 2nite = See you tonight

Wan2 talk = Do you want to talk?

L8R = Later

HAND = Have a nice day

xoxox = kisses and hugs

ILUVU = I love you

MYOB = Mind your own business

ATB = All the best

OIC = Oh…I see

T2GO = Time to go

1DRFL = Wonderful

BBFN = Bye bye for now

L8 = Late

4u = For you

10x = Thanks

BTW = By the way

LOL = Laugh out loud

ASAP = As soon as possible

ICQ = I seek you



There are a lil bit more in the video below,I hope u guys liked it, so, enjoy the video and starts to save time using Acronyms:




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário