domingo, 27 de março de 2011

Such a Great Saturday


Lets start telling about dreaming, who do not have one?
One of my dreams is, to give english classes, and I would started it, last saturday, but my VIP student were absent. --'
So, I would start yesterday, then... but... it did not happen...why?
I'm gonna talk about yesterday, and you guys will understand...
It was such a funny day, like all saturdays, I went to CCAA, I had one of my fun class, talking and laughing, after it, I went to Microcamp, to give class, I was at the reception when the phone rang, the receptionist answered it, and said:
 - Igor, you would give VIP class for Bruno ? I answered, yes, why ?
HHHMMMM - He won't come today.
OMG !
I thought, again ?
Then, I raised to go home, and the receptionist said:
Why do not you stay here, and watch the teacher Camila's class?
I said, hmmm... can be.
So, I went up the stairs, went to the class, and introduced myself to Camila, she introduced me for the students, but, she said a little lie.
- Hi people, this is Igor, a new student, but not a common one, he doesn't speaks portuguese.
The students looked for me, kinda scared, introduced themselves, and one of those, asked me:
- Where are you from ?
Hmmm, I answer the first country came to my head.
MEXICO ! --' suahsuiahsuiahsuiahs
Till Camila looked for me, and asked, REALLY ? o.O ?
Anyway, to get away, I said, I'm from Mexico, but I was born in US, and ....
" Creo que se yo hablar español, es mejor para usted "
SKAOPKSOAPKSOAPSKA. UFAA .
Camila said: - That is an english class, come on. Without spanish here, right? rsrs
Well, I attended the class, and when it was finishing, Suddenly I started to speak portuguese. KK'
It was kinda funny, everyone looked for me, with a face like, I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT !
Anyway, It was kinda funny, "just kidding", I talked a little bit with them, told about me, about this blog and also some tips... it was great !

3 comentários: