quinta-feira, 17 de março de 2011

Bart Simpson Black Board sentences


Who do not like " The Simpsons" ?
Who do not like Bart Simpson ?
Who do not did something like he does ? (Or might thought in doing it)
Who do not feel curious about knowing what does he write on a Black Board ?
Well, but you should take care, because if you guys do the same, you'll probably have to spend a time writing on a BlackBoard as well.

So, here you are ! there are some sentences below, that he has already wrote, and you maybe have not seen yet :

Global warming did not eat my homework
O aquecimento global não comeu meu dever de casa

 

When I slept in class, it was not to help Leo DiCaprio 

Quando dormi na aula, não foi para ajudar o Leonardo DiCaprio

 

What a FUCK apologize is that ? lol


"A LITTLE BIT MORE"
I will not barf unless I’m sick.
Eu não vou vomitar se eu não estou doente.
I will not expose the ignorance of the faculty.
Não vou expor a ignorância dos professores.

I will not conduct my own fire drills.
Eu não vou realizar minhas próprias simulações de incêndio.

Funny noises are not funny.
Barulhos engraçados não são engraçados.

I will not fake seizures.
Eu não vou fingir convulsões.

My name is not Dr. Death.
Meu nome não é Dr. Morte.

I will not prescribe medication.
Eu não vou prescrever medicamentos.

I will not teach others to fly.
Eu não vou ensinar outros a voar.

I will not bring sheep to class.
Não trarei carneiros para a aula.

Well, of you know another sentence he have already wrote, make it your Black Board  and write.



Um comentário:

  1. This blog refers importants things that many students has dificult to understand and to practice. So follow this blog I´d like a lot and i ´ll continuous to follow and i hope you like as well. Continuous like that igor with many informations and pass to us...

    ResponderExcluir