quarta-feira, 16 de março de 2011

"Let's gonna be sincere"

Today I was talking with my friend Guilherme, of course we were talking about English, I told him a thing that he agreed with me.
I said him:
- Gui, lots of time I stay thinking I have got to improve my English, especially the vocabulary, I'll admit you a thing, that I think everybody else do, but do not confess. I always commit stupid mistakes, that makes me feel embarrassed of myself, I think, OMG, I can not believe I said it or wrote it.

Mistakes such as:

Buy the way

To say Beer stead of Bear


To write a irregular verb and put ED in the end

To write Follow in love stead of Falling in love

I'll stop here, coz I'm already embarrassed. lol




I said It for him, a little bit afraid of heard an answer like:
- Poor guy, You do should Improve, you can't commit stupid mistakes, like that, I NEVER DID THAT.

But, fortunately he said:
- YEP ( I Smiled) I sure do the same, it's normal buddy, everyone does that, I also have to improve my English, especially the pronunciation, but I guess till I stay in Brazil, I'll not be able to speak as good as an american person.

So, with this dialogue with my friend, I wanna say that everybody have doubts, everyone does mistakes, everybody hates Chris ( ops I'm sorry, I do love this series), but.... everyone are shameful. Please, do not be shame, comment here, tell me the stupid mistakes you usually commit, I'll just laugh a little bit. lol

Um comentário:

  1. Dude always commit these mistakes, though it is always as I say, put a keep are you, great post, congratulations

    Renato Girão

    ResponderExcluir